It’s Easy to Start a Neighborhood Watch!
Neighborhood Watch is a vital part of a peaceful & safe community:
- Neighborhood Watch enables residents to take effective action to stop nuisances such as party houses, noise, litter, illegal parking, etc.
- Neighbors become the eyes and ears of the police to help reduce crime in their neighborhood.
- Block Captains form a close relationship with police, contact them directly about what is going on and get quicker responses
- A network of Neighborhood Watch groups allows coordinated efforts on community-wide issues.
- Residents get to know their neighbors and have fun parties!
How do I start?
All the information you need is in the Pacific Beach Neighborhood Watch Guide.
Contact us for a copy and we’ll help you get started. All it takes is a 1-hour neighborhood meeting.
Your group will be added to the community-wide network of PB Neighborhood Watch groups.
Call or e-mail us. We are happy to help!
When we know our neighbors, our neighborhood is safer!